JVI students will receive training from very patient and professional instructors in a Provincial Government Approved Driver’s Education Program.
Training will include:
- 25 hours of classroom instruction
- 10 hours of behind the wheel driving time.
- 6 hours of in car observation time.
- Free pick up and drop off
Instruction will include:
- Traffic Control Devices.
- Administrative Laws
- Proper pre-trip of vehicle
- Parallel parking
Please call for course cost.
One-on-One In-Car Driving Instruction
Please Call for Pricing
Course fees include all course materials
Applicants must :
- Be at least 16 years of age.
- Provide birth certificate as proof of age
- Have parent’s consent form signed by both mother and father or legal guardians (if under 18 years of age)