Truck driving and heavy equipment operation are growing industries in Canada and the USA today. Truck drivers and heavy machinery operators are needed now and will continue to be needed in the future of the transportation industry.
With up-to-date training methods and top-notch instructors, JVI is recognized as one of best truck driving schools in Canada.
At JVI your safety is our business. We offer courses to employee groups, individuals and on-site corporate training (Individual Safety Training Courses). We even package a number of safety training courses into our full-time student training.
Courses offered include (but are not limited to)
- D.D.C. - Defensive Driving Course (Canada Safety Council)
- P.D.I.C. - Professional Driver Improvement Course (Canada Safety Council)
- First Aid & CPR (Red Cross certified)
- TDG (Transportation of Dangerous Goods)
- WHMIS (Workplace Hazard Materials)
- Forklift, Airbrakes
- Confined Space Entry
- Fall Protection Awareness (Fall Arrest)
- OSSA Confined Spaces course (Alberta BC Safety course - an OSSA Licensed Provider)
- OSSA Fall Protection course (Alberta BC Safety course - an OSSA Licensed Provider)
- Global Ground Disturbance Level 2
- OSSA Elevated Work Platform course (Alberta BC Safety course - an OSSA Licensed Provider)
- Enform H2S Alive
- Professional Driver Training and Driver Education for new drivers.
You need to upgrade your Flash Player
if you see this you need at least Flash version 8. Go Here
to get the update.
JVI is staffed by highly motivated, professional instructors who will ensure that you receive the best training possible, both in the class room and behind the wheel. JVI is registered as a Private Training School under the Private Training Schools Act, certified by The Canadian Trucking Human
Resources Council and are members of The PEI Association of Career Colleges Inc.
Courses in Slemon Park, P.E.I.